Financial Aid

Students transferring to other institutions are encouraged to first visit the Campus Transfer and Career Services Department. To assure your Financial Aid is available at your new Institution, please contact the institution you plan on transferring to for information on required documentation. Additionally, you must visit the Federal Student Aid Programs to add the school code for you transferring Institution to your Federal Financial Aid Form.

Transferring? Learn about the Miami Dade College Scholarship and more.