Join us at an Open House and find out what it's like to be part of the MDC community.
Who Should Attend?
- High school students and their parents
- High school personnel
- Non-traditional students (such as adult learners and individuals who hold full time jobs and go to school part-time)
- Anyone interested in starting a new career or advancing in their current career
You will have the opportunity to:
- Explore MDC’s many bachelor’s and Medical Campus programs
- Learn how you can train for hot jobs in many fields, such as aviation, animation, computers and Web development, culinary arts, engineering, health care, hospitality and tourism, paralegal studies, technology and more
- Meet MDC students, faculty and staff
- Learn about student organizations and activities
- Attend sessions on financial aid, scholarships and admissions
If you have special needs or questions concerning accessibility, call the campus you plan to visit at least three days prior to the event.
Upcoming Open House Dates