Follow these very simple steps to host your event at our campus!
- Contact the office of Campus Administration at 305-237-1141 to inquire about date availability. Our staff will ask some basic questions regarding your event to help determine the best venue for your activity. You may also request an appointment to tour our facilities.
- An official request for use of Miami Dade College Facilities must be submitted. Please use the "External Rental Request Procedure" form below.
- Once the request form is received, a proposal, including cost, will be processed and forwarded to the requestor for approval. Once an approval is received, the request will be submitted for appropriate approval. If the request is approved, a standard "Agreement for Temporary Use of Miami Dade College Facilities" contract form and invoice will be provided.
- The Office of Campus Administration will work directly with your event coordinator to ensure your events success. Internal work orders (i.e., setup and technical assistance) will be completed by our office. To ensure your events success, it is important that the organization assigns us a contact that is fully informed with the details of your event.
- External Rental Request Procedure
- Sample Agreement for Temporary use of MDC Facilities
- Sample Certificate of Liability Required
- MDC Facilities Fee Schedule
- Contact the office of Campus Administration at 305-237-1141 to enquire about date availability. Our staff will ask some basic questions regarding your event to help determine the best venue for your activity.
- Complete the Reservation Request Form
- Once the completed rental request form is received, availability of date(s) will be confirmed and submitted to the Senior Director of Campus Administration for approval. Once approved, internal groups are required to complete the following internal work orders.
Required (Minimum 2 weeks prior to event date):
- Media Services: Special Events (Technical Assistance, easels): View Form
- Campus Services
- Setup request form
- Custodial Support (events larger than 100 participants require restroom attendance)
- Public Safety (events with external participants or internal events larger than 100 participants) Email details to Public Safety Chief: email@example.com
- Graphic Arts (welcome posters, directional signage)
- Photography Services
- Video Recording Services
The North Campus does not offer catering services. However, our on-site campus dining vendor is able to accommodate your catering needs. Please contact them directly for arrangements.
Stacey White, Interim District Manager
Ada Hernandez, Interim Onsite Manager
All vehicles must display an MDC Decal or Visitors Pass. This policy is strictly enforced Monday – Friday. Exemptions are made for weekend events due to the high volume of vehicles. Visitors are asked to pick up a Visitors Pass at the Information Booth located on East Road and 113th Street. Information Booth is open Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. After-hours please visit our Public Safety Dispatch Window in Building 1000, Room 1175. Public Safety can be reached at (305) 237-1100.
Getting to MDC North Campus
If you would like to tour our facilities please schedule an appointment prior to visiting our Campus.