Congratulations on your provisional approval to progress to discipline courses with the School of Nursing. Please follow the steps below in order to complete the progression process. You must complete all of the steps at least 2 days prior to your scheduled 3-day Nursing Orientation/Boot Camp, July 6, 7 and 8 in room 3102 at the Medical Campus from 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Step 7 must be completed no later than Monday, July 3, 2022.
Complete All Steps Below:
1. Response & Acceptance Deposit
- To submit your Response please visit the link in the Progression Email you received.
- Once you accept a seat in one option, you must remain in that option through program completion; you will not be allowed to switch between options.
- Pay the $100.00 non-refundable progression deposit. This fee will be credited towards your tuition after the 100% refund date for your first term in program courses
2. Level Two & AHCA Background Screenings
- Complete and clear the Interstate Background Research (IBR) Level Two criminal background screening and the Agency for Health Care Administration AHCA background screening. The cost for both background screenings is $129. You will need to schedule an appointment for the background screenings.
- This process may take 3 – 5 business days, please schedule it now.
- You will be notified via your MDC email that your background check is completed. Please be sure to also check your junk folder.
- Level Two screening renewal is needed annually or as requested. AHCA screening is valid for five years.
3. Student Health Record
- The **Student Health Record must be taken to a health care provider (Physician, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant) to be completed.
**All necessary guidelines regarding the completion of the student health record can be found on the front page of the student health record.
- Provide supporting documentation for the following:
- Varicella (Chicken Pox), Mumps, Rubeola (Measles), and Rubella (German Measles) blood titer lab results
- Two current (within the past 3 months) consecutive TB skin tests (at least 7 days apart) or the QuantiFERON test
- A minimum of a 10-panel drug screening results
- Hepatitis B vaccine series
- Tdap vaccination within ten (10) years
5. CPR/BLS Card
6. Must attend mandatory 3-Day Nursing Orientation/Boot Camp
7. *American Data Bank (Complio)
- You must submit the requested documents mentioned in Sections 2, 3, 4, and 5, to American Data Bank using the Complio system at http://www.mdccompliance.com/index.html no later than Monday, July 3, 2022.
- American Data Bank's "Complio" is an online system used by MDC's Medical Campus for tracking immunizations and other requirements. The cost is $24 for one year or $45 for two years.
- You will receive your first semester class schedule at your Orientation, and after it has been determined you are "fully compliant" within Complio.
8. Helpful Information
Note: Failure to complete the entire above requirements by the stated deadline forfeits your seat in this program. Should you have any questions please contact Ms. Sophia Reeves at 305-237-4474 at Medical Campus or by e-mail email@example.com