How to Apply
The application process for the 10,000 Small Businesses program at Miami Dade College is a two-part process and is an assessment designed to help us understand you, your business, and why you are interested in the program.
If selected for an interview, you will be asked to complete the Interview Addendum portion of the application, which includes additional questions and requests the submission of supporting documentation.
All information submitted at each stage will be kept confidential. View a full list of key dates.
Who Should Apply
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners who have a business poised for growth. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to growing their business and creating jobs within their community.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be an owner or co-owner of a business
- Business must have been in operation for at least two years
- Business must have revenues $75,000 or above in the most recent fiscal year
- Business must have a minimum of two employees (including the owner)
Practical Hours; Convenient Courses
In order to receive maximum benefits from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses education curriculum, business owners are asked to:
- Attend a program orientation
- Attend 10 pre-scheduled learning sessions
- Develop a tailored plan for growth prior to graduation