Enrollment in the program is limited. Meeting the admissions requirements does not guarantee program acceptance and/or enrollment. For this reason, the criteria below are utilized to determine which applicants will be admitted. Please note that there is no waiting list.
- Successfully complete a First Responder Course or equivalent (copy must be submitted with application)
- Hold a current BLS CPR Card (copy must be submitted with application)
- You must see our EMS advisor to determine if you are required to take the (P.E.R.T.) Postsecondary Education Readiness Test or if you have exemption status from test
- Submit a completed Student Health Record (completed health record must be submitted with application packet)
- Provide proof of medical insurance (copy of card or signed waiver)
- Successful completion of a criminal background check through the School of Justice at the North Campus
EMT Application Packet (PDF)