Enrollment in the program is limited. Meeting the program requirements does not guarantee enrollment in discipline courses. For this reason, the criteria below are utilized to determine which students will be selected to progress to discipline courses. Please note that there is no waiting list.
- Successfully complete a First Responder Course or equivalent (copy must be submitted with application)
- Hold a current BLS CPR Card (copy must be submitted with application)
- You must see our EMS advisor to determine if you are required to take the (P.E.R.T.) Postsecondary Education Readiness Test or if you have exemption status from test
- Submit a completed Student Health Record (completed health record must be submitted with application packet)
- Provide proof of medical insurance (copy of card or signed waiver)
- Successful completion of a criminal background check through the School of Justice at the North Campus
EMT Selection Packet (PDF)