To be eligible for admission to Miami Dade College and the Healthcare Informatics Specialist Program, you must complete the following steps:
- You are 18 years old and have earned, or will earn at the time of enrollment into the program, a high school diploma or a high school equivalency diploma (GED).
- If you have never taken classes or have not been enrolled at Miami Dade College during the past 12 months, complete an Application for Admission or Readmission to Vocational Credit Courses. Complete the College application here.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Request any former school(s) and/or non MDC college(s) to forward transcripts (including high school and degree) to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the Program Application process by submitting an application for Program Admission. Applications are accepted year round.
- You have successfully completed ENC 1101 - English Composition 1