Pursue Your Baccalaureate Education
MDC offers a seamless transition whether you're already a student here, or joining us from another institution. Here are the courses you'll need to prepare for the baccalaureate degree program.
- Applicants must have an active unencumbered Florida registered nurse license from an accredited nursing program or be license eligible after recent graduation (six months) from an accredited ASN program.
- Meet with an Advisor at the Medical Campus to discuss any co-requisites which you can advance.
- Apply to the Benjamín León School of Nursing BSN program:
- Applicants must complete an online BSN application
- A seamless transition program option is available for students who are license eligible after recent graduation (six months) from an accredited ASN program.
- Program consists of 30 credits (plus 3 credits upper division elective).