- Students are expected to pay all tuition and fees by the published due date each semester.
- Tuition and Fee due dates are assigned by system based on the class registration date and the class start date. Due dates can be found by accessing student portal/my account/select term.
- Miami Dade College offers multiple registration periods to allow early registration.
- Please refer to https://www.mdc.edu/academics/calendar/ for the most up-to-date information
- FOA “Financial Obligation Agreement” must be accepted every term on the student portal under To Do List, (excluding Dual Enrollment).
- Students sponsored by external Third Party (that includes FPP, DVR, etc) must ensure these payments get applied to their accounts prior to the term beginning (3 business days prior to due date) to avoid being dropped from classes.
- Students covered by waivers (that includes Dual Enrollment, Foster, and Out of State Waiver for VA & Military) must ensure these get applied to their accounts prior to the term beginning (3 business days prior to due date) to avoid being dropped from classes.