Past Due Balances
If any charges remain unpaid after the due date, a hold will be placed on your student record that restricts access to institutional services, including registration, transcripts and diploma.
To resolve a past-due balance:
- Pay your outstanding balance by logging in to your Student Portal
- Pay your outstanding balance by visiting or calling your Bursar’s Office
If anticipated aid has not credited to your student account, contact the appropriate office:
- Financial Aid, for grants, scholarships and loans
- Office of Veteran & Military Services, for Veterans Administration benefits
- Student Financial Services, for third party sponsored payments
For additional assistance, please call 305-237-2141 or email us at email@example.com
Past due balances result in hold on transcripts and course registration for the current and subsequent semesters. Students must continually monitor their MDC email and student account information to ensure tuition and fees and other charges are paid in a timely manner.
The College shall exert every effort to collect all delinquent accounts and may employ the services of a collection agency. This includes, but is not limited to, contact by manual calling methods, prerecorded or artificial voice messages, emails, automated telephone dialing systems, and letters. Any address or phone number associated with an account, currently or in the future, including wireless telephone numbers, regardless of whether it incurs charges or not, can be used in this collection effort.