- Refunds of matriculation and tuition fees are made only if official drop or withdrawal cards are turned in at the campus Admissions and Registration Office by the published deadlines (see Academic Calendar), or if you drop via the web (and the drop is confirmed) by the deadline.
- If the student withdraws from the College as a result of administrative action or for the convenience of the College, except for disciplinary reasons, the student is entitled to a full refund of matriculation and tuition fees.
- If the student is dropped from a class due to cancellation of that class, the student is entitled to a full refund of matriculation and tuition fees.
- If the student is withdrawn from a course or courses for disciplinary reasons, the student is not entitled to a refund of matriculation, tuition or special fees.
- If the student does not utilize the College parking facility and a parking decal is not obtained, the college will refund the term parking fees after the specified term. The refund will be credited back to your selected refund preference with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. .
- The admissions application fees (for credit, bachelor's, and international student admissions) and late registration fees are not refundable.
- Refunds for payments made with cash/checks will be refunded via BankMobile Disbursements. Payments made with Visa/MasterCard/American Express will be refunded to the credit card account.