The MDC Board of Trustees scholarship is awarded to students who are graduating with an Associate's Degree and planning on pursuing a Bachelor's Degree. The scholarship is valued at $5,000. Eight students are selected to receive the award - one from each campus.
Students must submit the following:
1. An essay, at least 500 words on the following topic: "Explain your long-range educational goals and write a brief statement as to why you deserve the award for which you are applying"
2. Copy of your current Miami Dade College unofficial transcript
3. A resume
4. At least two letter(s) of recommendation addressed to the Miami Dade College Board of Trustees Transfer Scholarship Committee. (One must be from a College Faculty)
5. Proof of service hours completed
6. The completed EFC Calculator for 2021-2022 if FAFSA is not on file
7. Proof of Admissions application sent to a senior institute or an acceptance letter
Click here to apply 2022 MDC Board of Trustees Scholarship Application
If have additional documents to submit with your application, please use the MDC Board of Trustees Scholarship Additional Document Upload Form or via mail to your campus Student Dean's office.
We encourage all applications to be submitted electronically.